Pirates of the Caribbean ship 45cm – Free shipping
This tall ship model is a worthy flagship for the commodore of a pirate fleet, and will impress all who look upon her with her fine craftsmanship and exquisite details while filling you with the spirit of high seas adventure. Let the wooden replica of Black Pearl ship captained by Jack Sparrow set her sails from a place of distinction in any home, office, or meeting room.
Features of our 45cm Pirates of the Caribbean model ship:
- Overall dimensions: 45cm L x 14cm W x 42cm H
- This ship replica is fully assembled and ready to display (NOT a kit)
- Entirely hand built from wood and meticulous painting to match the actual Black Pearl ship
- Cannons, musket, anchors, decorative fixtures and intricate details are sculpted of metal
- Gun ports actually cut into the hull
- Lattice grates, rudder chains, wooden ladders and planked steps
- Realistic lifeboats with oars and numerous other deck features
- This model comes with a solid wood base, name plate and the history sheet.
The Black Pearl ship, originally Wicked Wench, is a fictional ship in Pirates of the Caribbean. She is easily recognised by her distinctive black hull and sails. This turns out to be an advantage in more than one way. Not only do the black sails act as a sort of intimidation tactic, but the Pearls crew can put out the deck lamps for added stealth at night. The ship was originally named Wicked Wench before she was ordered burned and sunk by Lord Beckett. It was later raised from the sea floor by Davy Jones after making a pact with Jack Sparrow who rechristened her the Black Pearl. She is said to be “nigh uncatchable”. Her speed is derived from the large amount of sails she carries. She is noted in At Worlds End as being “The only ship as what (which) can outrun the Flying Dutchman”.