Carnival Miracle 80cm – Free shipping
Seacraft Gallery is proud to offer a finest quality replica ship model of the famous Ocean Liner Carnival Miracle and luxurious playground. Working from our extensive collection of drawings and photos, our artisans recreated this ship into an incredibly detailed replica. If you celebrate your Wedding Anniversary or any other Special Occasion onboard – there is no better present than a model of an impressive cruise ship.
Highlights about this Carnival Miracle wooden model cruise ship:
- Dimensions are: 80cmL x 14cmW x 30cmH 1:367 Scale
- Fully assembled and ready to display, NOT a kit
- Highest possible accurate scale replica of the real Carnival Miracle
- Individual wooden planks for hull plank-on-frame construction
- All hull, superstructure, lifeboats and deck features constructed from wood, not plastic
- Windows and portholes are actually cut into the hull
- Delicate metal railings, wooden staircases and metal propellers
- Lifeboats hang from actual davits
- Decks adorned with details such as deck chairs, pool slides and other features accurate to the real Carnival Miracle cruise ship
- High quality of wood to ensure the model withstand climate change such as changes in humidity and temperature
- Meticulously painted to match the actual Carnival Miracle cruise ship
- Sturdy wooden base with brass nameplate attached to the model cruise ship
Carnival Miracle is a Spirit class cruise ship owned by Carnival Corporation & PLC and operated by Carnival Cruise Lines. She offers Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale, Florida during the winter months with ports of call in Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Maya, Mexico; Belize, and Cozumel, Mexico and Southern Caribbean cruises to St. Lucia and St. Kitts. During the summer months, she offers cruises from New York City with ports of call in San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos, and Nassau, Bahamas, as well as Carnival Corporation’s private island Half Moon Cay. Eighty percent of her staterooms have ocean views, and eighty percent of those feature private balconies. Also unique to the Carnival Miracle is an 11-story Metropolis atrium with a ruby-red glass ceiling, which is also part of the “Y” shaped smoke stack. Next to every room is a large picture of a famous movie or story character, like Long John Silver.
Beginning in April 2012, the Carnival Miracle will sail year-round from New York City, New York. During the winter months she will sail an 8-Day Bahamas Cruise stopping at Port Canaveral, Nassau, Bahamas and Freeport, Bahamas. During the summer season will continue her other regular 8-Day Bahamas/Caribbean run.
Starting in March 2013, the Carnival Miracle will sail through the Panama Canal depositing to the West Coast sailing alternating cruises from Los Angeles, California & Seattle, Washington. From Los Angeles, she will most likely sail to Hawaii and Mexico Rivera replacing the Carnival. From Seattle she will sail to Alaska.