Freedom of the Seas 80cm – Free shipping
Freedom of the Seas now holds the title of the largest passenger ships ever built (taking that honour from Cunard’s Queen Mary 2). Inspired by the grandiosity of This Royal Caribbean International masterpiece, the accurate featured Freedom of the Seas model was built with the finest craftsmanship and attention to detail. Spectacularly recreated by Seacraft Gallery, this entire handcrafted replica exudes every bit of the style and grace of the actual ship herself. Display this model in your home or office and enjoy the beauty of wood-art-work.
Highlights about the wooden Freedom of the Seas cruise ship model:
- Dimension are: 80cm length x 14cm width x 30cm height
- Fully assembled and ready to display, NOT a kit
- Highest possible accurate scale replica of the real Freedom of the Seas
- Entirely hand built by using Individual wooden planks in hull construction
- All hull, superstructure, lifeboats and deck features constructed from wood, not plastic
- Windows and portholes are actually cut into the hull
- Delicate metal railings, wooden staircases and metal propellers
- Lifeboats hang from actual davits
- Decks adorned with details such as deck chairs, pool slides and other features accurate to the real Freedom of the Seas cruise ship
- High quality of wood to ensure the model withstand climate change such as changes in humidity and temperature
- Meticulously painted to match the actual Freedom of the Seas cruise ship
- Sturdy wooden base with brass nameplate attached to the model cruise ship
Freedom of the Seas now holds the title of the largest passenger ships ever built (taking that honor from Cunard’s Queen Mary 2.) The ship can accommodate over 4,300 passengers and 1,300 crew on fifteen passenger decks.
This Royal Caribbean International masterpiece of naval engineering features the first-ever onboard surf park at sea; cantilevered whirlpools that extend 12 feet beyond the sides of the ship; the H20 Zone waterpark, complete with interactive sculpture fountains, ground geysers and a cascading waterfall; largest rock-climbing wall, with eleven routes and a central spire. Freedom of the Seas also features the FlowRider (an onboard wave generator for surfing), a miniature golf course and a basketball court. Other items include an ice skating rink, a casino, a Johnny Rockets, Wi-Fi capabilities and cell phone connectivity throughout the ship, and flat panel televisions in all staterooms.