Rivarama (Blackberry) 70cm – Free shipping
Capture classic European luxury with our exquisitely handcrafted Rivarama model boats, Riva is an object of desire and an expression of dreams. Always innovating, always ahead of its time, always exhibiting a style and quality beyond comparison, Riva triumphs at all the boat shows and on all the markets in the world. You can own the Rivarama’s charm and sophistication today with our incredibly realistic Rivarama boat replica.
Features of the 70cm Rivarama model speed boats:
- Dimensions: 70cmL x 24cmW x 23cmH 1:19 Scale
- Handcrafted, fully assembled and ready to put on display as soon as it arrives.
- A recreation model boat of the Rivarama in its most detailed form yet.
- Plank-on-frame construction used, with individual wood strips applied on the hull.
- Polished, smoothened finish with numerous paint and varnish layers used.
- Brass and steel fittings are used throughout – no plastic is present.
- Fittings and features such as leather seats are included – as is the Italian flag.
- Accurate attention to detail helps to create the Rivarama as it is.
- Based on real drawings and copies of the plans for the Rivarama as well as photos.
- Comes with a strong wooden base to allow the boy to be easily presented and shown off.
- Also perfectly suitable for storage in one of our many display cases: ask for more details.
- A perfect choice for anyone who loves to collect model boats or wants a centrepiece.
Rivarama’s innovative design as a yacht for two with just one master cabin (located in the bow), offers all the comforts of a 5 star hotel, including a unique rapid cooling system for a bottle of champagne and a couple of fluted glasses. Thanks to the use of good materials, the hand-made finishing touches, high liveability and the yacht’s performance, Rivarama is the ideal yacht for even the most demanding owner. The model is available in several colours, ranging from the more traditional, such as Riva Cream and Navy Blue, to the metallic shades, like Chocolate Brown, Gray Sand or Atlantic Blue, that are still enjoying huge success.It also has a deckhand cabin with its own access and private bathroom, making it completely independent. Even the exterior cockpit is equipped with all the necessary accessories to ensure the very best in comfort: an electro-hydraulic bimini provides shade from the sun even when at sea, the folding teak table can seat eight guests and the spacious stern sundeck provides safe, easy access to the water by means of three comfortable steps in non-slip treated mahogany.
The classical design, the inspiration of Mauro Micheli and Officina Italiana Design, and the significant use of wood even on the deck, completely panelled in mahogany, make this model the natural evolution of the legendary Aquarama – larger and with cabins – as it retains its predecessor’s style. It is no coincidence, therefore, that Rivarama has won first prize for the Best European Open in the 40 to 60 foot category two years running.