Majesty of the Seas 80cm – Free shipping
This model is exquisitely designed to capture the true essence of the Sovereign Family of Ships, the Majesty of the Seas. Seacraft Gallery is proud to offer a premium quality replica ship model of Royal Caribbean International’s Majesty of the Seas cruise ship. Working from our extensive collection of blueprints and their photographs, our master artisans recreated this ship into an incredibly detailed desktop replica.
Highlights about the wooden model of Majesty of the Seas cruise ship:
- Dimensions: 80cm length x 13cm width x 30cm height 1:335 Scale
- Fully assembled and ready to display, NOT a kit
- Highest possible accurate scale replica of the real Majesty of the Seas
- Entirely hand built by using Individual wooden planks in hull construction
- All hull, superstructure, lifeboats and deck features constructed from wood, not plastic
- Windows and portholes are actually cut into the hull
- Delicate metal railings, wooden staircases and metal propellers
- Lifeboats hang from actual davits
- Decks adorned with details such as deck chairs, pool slides and other features accurate to the real Majesty of the Seas cruise ship
- High quality of wood to ensure the model withstand climate change such as changes in humidity and temperature
- Meticulously painted to match the actual Majesty of the Seas cruise ship
- Sturdy wooden base with brass nameplate attached to the model cruise ship
Floor-to-ceiling windows, comfortably sized staterooms, and a sophisticated, four-story central lobby highlight the spaciousness of Majesty of the Seas. As part of the Sovereign Family of ships, it was among the first mega ships in the cruise industry to take to the seas, and it’s still an industry leader in the realm of family-friendly activities and innovative public areas, which include nine bars and lounges, an open-air basketball court, and Royal Caribbean’s signature rock climbing wall.
Majesty of the Seas is a Sovereign Class cruise ship owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. She was built at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyards in Saint-Nazaire, France, and placed in service on April 26, 1992. She can accommodate up to 2,744 passengers in 1,177 rooms, and measures 73,941 gross tons. She features two swimming pools, two hot tubs, a basketball court, and a rock climbing wall.
Meals options include sunrise coffee, breakfast, poolside lunch, afternoon tea, snacks, cocktails, dinner, and a midnight buffet. For those favoring a less decadent menu, there are vegetarian and low-fat ShipShape menu choices. Or, sit in the sun and enjoy the ocean breezes and panoramic views at the outdoor Windjammer Cafe. When it’s time for entertainment, there are nine lounges to mingle in, plenty of live entertainment, and a casino filled with table games and slot machines. All the while, Adventure Ocean youth facilities take care of the younger set.