Riva Lamborghini 70cm – Free shipping
The Riva Lamborghini is the fastest Riva boat built. Capture classic European luxury with our exquisitely handcrafted Riva Lamborghini boat model. You can own the charm and sophistication of the most famous of the Riva’s boat today with our incredibly realistic Riva’s model speedboat.
Highlights of the wooden Riva Lamborghini boat model:
- Dimensions: 70cmL x 22cmW x 23cmH 1:12 Scale
- Entirely handcrafted, fully assembled and ready to display
- Plank on frame construction where each strip of wood is applied to the hull one at a time
- The deck is sheathed in mahogany and varnished to accentuate the beauty of the natural wood grain
- Brass & stainless steel fittings, no plastic parts
- Plush leather seats, metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and Italian flag
- Realistic gauges and switches on dash are not a sticker or decal
- Meticulously painted to match the real Riva Aquarama Lamborghini
- Extensive research through using various sources such as drawings, copies of original plans and photos of the actual ship.
- The model comes with a sturdy wooden base.
Carlo Riva and Ferruccio Lamborghini both full of passion and extremely driven to create the best in their field, joined forces in early 1968 when Ferruccio ordered a new Riva Aquarama.
The Riva Aquarama Lamborghini was fitted with a pair of Lamborghini V12’s modified for marine use by the Lamborghini factory, starting a second career for these fantastic engines. Riva custom designed and built the exhaust system with open pipes according to Ferruccio’s request.