RMS Titanic 60cm with lights – Free shipping
The opulent RMS Titanic is arguably the most famous ship in the world, partially due to her elegance and inevitably due to her doomed maiden voyage. Seacraft Gallery’s skilled craftsmen have meticulously replicated the Titanic’s unique design and beauty, producing an unsinkable wooden model ship that no onlooker will ever forget.
Features of the 60cm RMS Titanic model cruise ship:
- Dimensions: 60cm L x 8cm W x 28cm H 1:448 scale
- Handcrafted from quality wood, readymade to display (NOT a Titanic model kit)
- LEG lights bright lively along the model
- Window and portholes are cut-out on the wooden hull and superstructure
- Delicate wood and metal fittings, NO plastic
- Lifeboats hung from davits, railing on stem and stern, and many details adorn the deck
- Meticulously painted to match the actual Titanic cruise ship
- The model is displayed on a sturdy wooden base with brass nameplate
- Ideal for gifts, home decor
A century has sailed by since the luxury steamship RMS Titanic met its catastrophic end in the North Atlantic, plunging two miles to the ocean floor after sideswiping an iceberg during its maiden voyage. Rather than the intended Port of New York, a deep-sea grave became the pride of the White Star Line’s final destination in the early hours of April 15, 1912. More than 1,500 people lost their lives in the disaster. In the decades since her demise, Titanic has inspired countless books and several notable films while continuing to make headlines, particularly since the 1985 discovery of her resting place off the coast of Newfoundland. Meanwhile, her story has entered the public consciousness as a powerful cautionary tale about the perils of human hubris.