Riva Lamborghini 70cm (1-week backorder)
Frequently Bought With...
or 4 payments of $162.25 with
Always ahead of its time, always exhibiting a style and quality beyond comparison, Riva triumphs at all the boat shows and on all the markets in the world. And Riva Lamborghini is a special edition and the fastest one among Riva boats built. This Riva Lamborghini model boat will be a charming nautical accent for your tabletop or shelf. It is sheathed in mahogany and varnished to accentuate the beauty of the natural wood grain.
Key Features of the Riva Lamborghini model boats 70cm:
- Dimensions: 70 x 22 x 23cm 1:12 Scale
- Handcrafted, fully assembled and ready to put on display.
- A recreation model boat of the Riva Lamborghini with high attention to detail.
- Plank-on-frame construction used, with individual wood strips applied on the hull.
- Polished, smooth finish with numerous paint and varnish layers used.
- Brass and steel fittings are used throughout – no plastic is present.
- Leather seats, metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and Italian flag are included
- Designed to match up with the imagery and color scheme of the actual Riva Lamborghini boat.
- Accompanied with a wooden stand for perfect display.
- A perfect choice for anyone who loves to collect model boats or wants a centrepiece
The best way to display your Riva Lamborghini model is with a hardwood display case for speedboat model Also available in bigger size 90cm.
History of the Riva Lamborghini boat
Carlo Riva and Ferruccio Lamborghini both full of passion and extremely driven to create the best in their field, joined forces in early 1968 when Ferruccio ordered a new Riva Aquarama. The Riva Aquarama Lamborghini was fitted with a pair of Lamborghini V12’s modified for marine use by the Lamborghini factory, starting a second career for these fantastic engines. Riva custom designed and built the exhaust system with open pipes according to Ferruccio’s request.